The OPATRA Dermibrasion is a professional home microdermabrasion device with a salon grade tip, designed to reduce wrinkles, imperfections, age spots, clear your skin, minimalise large pores, and revitalise your skin.
OPATRA DERMIBRASION device is a unique concept, using aluminium oxide crystals which involves a suction technology to thoroughly clean the skin, removing impurities, along with any dirt and dead skin cells. The procedure removes skin debris, scars, blemishes, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation of the skin. The device come’s with 3 different diamond heads for different areas of the skin.
3 x transparent suction heads
– Large round hole: this suction head uses its strong suction power to remove blackheads, whiteheads and acne effectively.
– Small round hole: keep skin clean with this small round hole suction head. It helps clean blackheads around the corner of the nose where the large suction head cannot reach
– Oval hole: the oval hole suction head is designed to increase skin elasticity by lifting and firming the skin. The device promotes blood circulation and metabolism by pulling and massaging the skin, ensuring that the dermal tissue gets the necessary nutrition, allowing for renewed smooth skin.
1 x Microcrystalline hole
– Standard microcrystalline hole: used to smooth large blemishes, scars, fine lines and imperfections on the face.
With its compact and portable design, you can take it with you anywhere you go.
To achieve the best results, the DERMIBRASION device should be used in conjunction with Opatra’s complete anti-ageing skincare range.
- Stimulate and boost blood circulation and skin elasticity
- Helps uneven skin tone and skin discoloration
- Extraction of blackheads and whiteheads
- Minimise the appearance of large pores
- Enhances poor, dull skin texture by gently resurfacing the superficial skin layers.
- Reduces and fades the appearance of age spots and scars
- Visibly clearer and radiant skin
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Clarifies acne and blemishes
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
RECOMMENDATION: For best results, use 1 to 2 times per week, depending on your skin type and condition. Prepare by using a hot steamer or hot towel on your face for 3-5 minutes to open the pores. Choose the suitable head a suction, starting with the lowest. Finish by cleansing the face.